vector-0.10.0.1: Efficient Arrays
An efficient implementation of Int-indexed arrays (both mutable and immutable), with a powerful loop optimisation framework .
It is structured as follows:
- Boxed vectors of arbitrary types.
- Unboxed vectors with an adaptive representation based on data type families.
- Unboxed vectors of
- Unboxed vectors of primitive types as
defined by the
primitivepackage. Data.Vector.Unboxed is more flexible at no performance cost.
- Generic interface to the vector types.
There is also a (draft) tutorial on common uses of vector.
Please use the project trac to submit bug reports and feature requests.
Changes in version 0.10.0.1
primitiveto include workaround for a GHC array copying bug
Changes in version 0.10
- More efficient block fills
- Safe Haskell support removed